- I would like to hire foreign workers to work at a porduction site, but how to do it?
- If you are thinking of hiring technical intern trainees, there are cooperatives and public service corporation that have received permission from supervising organizations. The supervising organization will support the recuitment. We also have a business cooperative established by our group of companies, so please free to contact us.
If you are thinking of hiring a Specific Skilled Worker (SSW), there are companies, organizations, and individuals that have received permission from the Immigration Services Agency called recruitment agencies or registered support organizations. Our company is a licensed recruitment company as well as registered support organization, so please feel free to contact us.
- Technical Intern Training System
- The technical intern training system is a system in which Japanese companies accept young adult from developing countries, where they can lear skills through prcatical training for a certain period of time, and make use of those skills after returing to their home countries.
- How many years can technical intern trainees stay in Japan?
It is possible to stay for 3-5 years if the training content to be performed at the company corresponds to the following occupational work.
86 occupations 158 work
- Specific Skilled Worker System is
- A system which accepts foreign workers in industries with labor shortages. There are two types: Specified Skilled WorkerI (SSW I) and Specified Skilled Worker II (SSW II)
- In what industries can a specified skilled worker be accepted?
- Specified Skilled Worker I 14 Industries
Caregiver, Building Cleaning, Machine Parts nd Tooling, Industrial Machinery and Electric, Electronics and Information (3 Industries), Construction, Shipbuilding and Ship Machinery, Automobile Repair and Maintenance, Aviation, Accomodation, Agricuture, Fishery and Aquaculture, Manufacture of Food and Beverages, Food Service Industry
Specified Skilled Worker II 2 Industries
- How many years can Specified Skilled workers (SSW) stay in Japan?
- Specified Skilled Worker I can stay for up to 5 years. However, they cannot invite family members.
For Specified Skilled Worker II, there is no limit , and it is possible to invite family members.
- Registered Support Organization
- For companies that will hire Specified Skilled Workers (SSW), it is necessary to implement support according to the support plan in a language (native language) that foreigners can understand. The accepting company can entrust the implementation of the support to an organization that has received permission from the Immigration Services Agency, which is called Registered Support Organization (RSO).
- Highly Skilled Professionals
- Foreign workers who work in professional and technical fields in staff department. The most common staus of residence is under the field of Engineer/Specialist in Humanities/International Services. Must be a college graduate and have majored in any subject at a university.
- How many years can highly skilled professionals stay in Japan?
- There is no time limit. It is possible to invite family members.
- What should I do regarding the housing for foreign workers?
- It will be prepared by the company that will hire the foreign workers. As well as the household appliances and equipments necessary for daily life.
If there is a request from a company, we will help you introduce housing properties and prepare different types of equipment, so please feel free to contact us.
- The Japanese level of foreigner
- Regarding technical intern trainees, the Japanese level at the time of entry depends on the individual, in addition to greetings, they can slightly communicate. ( Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) N5 level)
The Japanese level of Specified Skilled Worker (SSW) is conversational Japanese for everyday. ( Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) N4 level)
- How many foreigners are currently working in Japan now?
- As of October 2022, there are about 1.8 million foreign workers who are working in Japan.